Zealous and Passionate Advocacy
Barbara Villa sought out a career in law to provide aid and advocacy to people when they need it most. Barbara focused her education at San Diego State University and California Western School of Law in building and fostering a relationship with the San Diego community and developing a well-rounded understanding of family law. Barbara's interest in family law stems from her understanding that family law involves some of the most work intensive and emotionally taxing issues, and thus, is the area in which she feels she could be of more impactful service.
At Fair Cadora, Barbara works in conjunction with an amazing legal team to provide the best possible legal representation to our clients. Barbara approaches every case with empathy and a willingness to work hard to lessen all negative impact on our clients.
In her spare time, Barbara enjoys painting, exercising, and traveling. Additionally, Barbara enjoys spending time with her fiancé, friends, family, and dog.
- California Western School of Law, 2018 Diversity Scholarship Recipient
- Pro Bono Honors Society
- Public Service Honors Society
- Academic Excellence Award Recipient for Advanced Legal Writing I& II o Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services
- San Diego State University, 2015 Majored in Criminal Justice
- Dean's List
- Studied abroad at Oxford University, as part of the Oxford Study Abroad Progamme
Community Law Project
- A California Western School of Law organization that provides free legal aid to the San Diego community and facilitates the navigation through the complex legal and social systems.
San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- SDVLP provides free civil legal services to low income and disadvantaged individuals of the San Diego community.
Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc.
o The Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc.,is a compassionate group of people dedicated to providing equal access to justice for underprivileged people through quality legal services.