Kindhearted Support for Client Families Navigating a Difficult Time
Due to her background advising client families with their end of life estate trust contracts for final arrangements, Moriah is well versed in providing the calming guidance needed for getting clients organized during challenging times. Moriah focuses our client relations goals on adhering to a high level of service excellence, ensuring that clients have a positive experience when they retain our services to resolve their family law matters.
Moriah is a native San Diegan and attended High Tech High International (HTHI) in Point Loma. As a teenager at HTHI, Moriah’s interest in the legal field was ignited when an opportunity to volunteer with San Diego Teen Court was presented. Moriah served as Presiding Juror hearing the cases of teens, often times at-risk youth, and providing restorative justice for those first time offenders. Moriah went on to intern at the San Diego County Public Defender Office and has been passionate about law, politics and social causes ever since. She has volunteered for numerous local political campaigns and social welfare causes including serving hot meals to fellow San Diegans in downtown.
Moriah enjoys international travel and is currently working on collecting stamps in her second passport book. Her hobbies include studying Mandarin Chinese, practicing conversational Arabic and Spanish, attending fashion shows and fundraisers for a good cause, cruising the San Diego bay, and visiting local farms to learn about achieving wellness from sustainable whole foods.
Professional Affiliations, Certifications & Community Involvement
- Association of Legal Administrators
- San Diego NAACP, Member
B.A., University of San Francisco
- Majored in Politics
- Minored in Chinese Studies with an emphasis on Mandarin Chinese Language Studies
- Student Assistant in Dean Jeffrey Brand’s office at USF School of Law
对外经贸大学 - University of International Business & Economics of Beijing, China
- Advanced coursework in Chinese Foreign Policy, Chinese Medicine, Advanced Chinese Language & Chinese Traditional Philosophy
California Western School of Law A.I.M. for Law Program
- Observed Supreme Court 4th District Court of Appeals, mock trial, received advising on law school admissions and the legal profession, LSAT preparation, legal writing, and trial techniques.