Contact Us Now to Schedule Your Free Confidential Consultation

If you have been in a committed relationship with someone and have lived together for an extended period of time and registered with the Secretary of State, then you fall under the category of a domestic partnership. In the event that you and your companion break up, your partnership can end in a dissolution, legal separation, or annulment.  To find out which option best fits your specific needs, you should speak with one of our experienced family attorneys at Fair Cadora. With over 25 years of family law experience, our talented legal team has the skills you need to improve your chances for a positive outcome.

Some of the areas we provide legal representation include:

Handling Your Legal Needs

Domestic partners who terminate their partnership often face legal issues similar to those present in a dissolution of marriage case. However, there are certain issues that are unique to domestic partnerships since federal law does not recognize domestic partnerships.

If you and your partner had children, this can become exceedingly more complex if either party decides to leave the state. To protect your well-being, you should discuss your situation with one of our family law attorneys so that they can create a strategy to best protect your interest.

Contact Fair Cadora Today

We Offer a Free Confidential Consultation to Discuss Your Case

Call Us at 619-255-8500
Request A Free Consultation to get started.

Our Awards & Associations


Best Divorce Lawyers in El Cajon

Get the expertise and dedication your case deserves.

Call our San Diego divorce lawyers at 619-255-8500 and request a free consultation.

The information on this website is an advertisement and for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be considered as a guarantee or legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship nor does the receipt of or viewing of the contents herein constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you require legal advice, please contact a competent attorney within your jurisdiction.