At Fair Cadora, we educate our clients on various ways they can receive legal advice and support in the divorce process so they can be empowered to design a divorce experience that best suits them. The types of services we offer include:
Full-Scope Attorney Representation
Full-scope attorney representation refers to the traditional way you might expect to work with an attorney – the attorney represents you for all purposes as your “attorney of record” – on paper, in court, and out of court at all stages of the case. Oftentimes full-scope attorney representation includes representing clients in litigation; however, we also often settle cases outside of court as attorney of record through negotiated settlements.
Attorney Lauren Fair offers consulting services to clients who are engaging in the mediation process with another mediator but want to have the support and legal advice from an attorney in the background. In her role as a mediation consultant, Lauren
- Educates clients about the mediation process
- Provides legal advice on what the client might expect as a resolution of disputed issues if not settled in mediation to help them understand what is reasonable to propose or settle for in mediation
- Helps clients to formulate specific proposals on how to settle the issues in dispute
- Teaches clients how to negotiate and advocate on their own behalf
- Strategizes with clients about how to manage their emotions in the mediation room to give the mediation process the best chance of success.
Partners Lauren Fair and Kevin Cadora offer mediation services for people who want to resolve their divorce outside of court with a neutral facilitator. We help clients resolve their disputes cooperatively, get through the process as efficiently as possible, and minimize the impact of the divorce on themselves, their bank accounts, and their children.
Partner Lauren Fair offers divorce coaching and mediation coaching services to clients. To learn more about her coaching services, please click here: www.laurenfaircoaching.com
Sometimes clients just need help with drafting legal documents. We offer a la carte document preparation services for the following documents:
- Petition and Summons Package
- Response to Petition Package
- Preliminary Declaration of Disclosure (Financial Disclosures)
- Stipulation and Order
- Requests for Order
- Discovery Demands
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Judgment Forms