Contact Us Now to Schedule Your Free Confidential Consultation

Contact Fair Cadora

Full Name(*)
Please enter your name

Please enter your email address

Please enter your phone number

Type Of Case(*)
Please Select A Case Type

Invalid Input

Posted By Kevin Cadora

Guess what friends? No matter what is going on in your case, you will lose. Children will be impacted, you will always pay too much support or receive too little, and property is divided sometimes unequally. So who are the winners in Family Court you ask? The lawyers of course. Family Law attorneys love conflict because more conflict means more fees that will come out of your paycheck, bank account, credit cards, even the equity in your home. I have had clients spend tens of thousands of dollars arguing over a $20 plant because of the emotional attachment. So the next time you want to fight over who gets the fichus plant or the dogs or the silverware, remember that we the attorneys are the only winners in Family Court. Moral of the story is come to the table, compromise and put ink to paper so you can keep your life savings or your kids' college tuition because attorneys will not hesitate to take all of it from you. Contact our firm if you are interested in learning more about settling cases sooner and cheaper.

Contact Fair Cadora Today

We Offer a Free Confidential Consultation to Discuss Your Case

Call Us at 619-255-8500 to get started.

Our Awards & Associations


Best Divorce Lawyers in El Cajon

Get the expertise and dedication your case deserves.

Call our San Diego divorce lawyers at 619-255-8500 and request a free consultation.

The information on this website is an advertisement and for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be considered as a guarantee or legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship nor does the receipt of or viewing of the contents herein constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you require legal advice, please contact a competent attorney within your jurisdiction.