Kevin L. Cadora
Top San Diego Divorce Attorney
San Diego Divorce Lawyer Dedicated to Client Service
Kevin Cadora is the founding partner and lead trial counsel of Fair Cadora and has dedicated his career to assisting clients with various types of family law matters and disputes. As a dedicated member of the California Bar since 2003, Kevin has represented hundreds of clients through the complex and often overwhelming issues related to family law.
Professional Practice & Community Involvement
Kevin is also dedicated to the San Diego Community by donating his time and resources to various charities and volunteer programs such as the St. Germain’s Charity for Abused & Neglected Children, the Autism Research Institute, the Children at Risk Program, the San Diego County Mock Trial Competition and the San Diego County Bar’s Young Attorney Mentoring Program.
Working to Help Your Family
A strong, aggressive litigator, Kevin advances his clients’ interests inside the courtroom when necessary, while first approaching cases with a practical, reasonable, results-oriented approach to settlement outside the courtroom, whenever possible, in an effort to minimize the financial and emotional impact on his clients that protracted family law litigation can otherwise cause. While approaching all adversaries with civility, professionalism and an eye for settlement, Kevin excels at litigating any legitimate issue at trial and fighting vigorously for his clients’ rights.
A proud father of five, Kevin enjoys spending his free time with his beautiful wife and five children, traveling, exercising, swimming, playing guitar, wine tasting, fine dining and practicing yoga.
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law – 2003
- B.A., Political Science, University of Northern Colorado – 1999
Bar Admissions & Licenses
- United States Supreme Court
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Community Involvement & Awards
- San Diego County High School Mock Trial Coach
- San Diego Children at Risk Certificate of Appreciation
- San Diego Children at Risk Mock Trial Presenter
- San Diego High School Mock Trial Judge
- San Diego County Volunteer Ask-a-Lawyer
- BNI San Diego & La Mesa – President, Vice President & Education Coordinator
- East County Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- Foothills Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association: Family Law Section
- California Lawyers Association: Family Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity – Alumni