Contact Us Now to Schedule Your Free Confidential Consultation

Posted By Kevin L. Cadora, Esq.

Recording a spouse’s communications is often an issue in family law proceedings and it is critical that clients are aware of what they can and cannot do when it comes to recording conversations. Under current California law, it is illegal to record a conversation between you and your spouse without the other spouse’s knowledge or consent unless the conversation occurs in a place where there is no reasonable expectation of privacy such as a public park or restaurant.

Be extremely careful when recording your spouse because not only will the evidence be excluded from court, the recording spouse could be charged with a misdemeanor. Always consult a competent attorney before trying to bring recorded conversation into court.

Posted By Kevin L. Cadora, Esq.

The firm is proud to announce that our law clerk, Ms. Lindsay Sudman, has accepted an offer to remain with the firm as an associate. Lindsay will step into her new role immediately after her private swearing in on December 7, 2015 in front of the Honorable Judge Guerrero. The firm is very pleased that Lindsay has decided to stay on and the partners are looking forward to Lindsay’s new career as a family law attorney with Fair Cadora.

Contact Fair Cadora Today

We Offer a Free Confidential Consultation to Discuss Your Case

Call Us at 619-255-8500
Request A Free Consultation to get started.

Our Awards & Associations


Best Divorce Lawyers in El Cajon

Get the expertise and dedication your case deserves.

Call our San Diego divorce lawyers at 619-255-8500 and request a free consultation.

The information on this website is an advertisement and for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be considered as a guarantee or legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship nor does the receipt of or viewing of the contents herein constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you require legal advice, please contact a competent attorney within your jurisdiction.